I hope you enjoy my blog...if you do, please "follow" me! XOXOXO...BettyShmetty

Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's time to let go....

 Of the things I want but can't have...
Of bad habits...
Of negative emotions...
Of the past...


I love this song "Let Go" by Lindsay McCaul

I want to let go, I'm weary and bound,
I'm giving it up, I'm laying it down...
Take it away, out of my hands,
Out of my reach and safe in your plans...

'Cause I need to know, that you can hear me...
Fill me with your peace, yeah, and cover me gently...
Like only you can...

So take me, and hold me, break me and mold me, 
Take me, and hold me, break me and mold me,
I want to let go...

Cradle my hands, knuckles so white,
Open them up, and say it's alright...
Show me a plan, call it your own,
Make it a journey, leading me home...

'Cause I need to know, that you can hear me...
Fill me with your peace, yeah, and cover me gently...
Like only you can...

So take me, and hold me, break me and mold me, 
Take me, and hold me, break me and mold me...
I want to let go.

No comments: