I hope you enjoy my blog...if you do, please "follow" me! XOXOXO...BettyShmetty

Friday, March 18, 2011

What have you got to say for yourself, young lady?



Did your mother ever ask you that question?  I heard that question a lot when I was growing up.  As a mom, I don't use that phrase with my own kids...well, that's mainly cause they're boys.  But I digress...  Really...what do I want to say and who wants to hear it?  Well, I don't know.  I have a constant stream of thoughts running through my head at all times...who doesn't?  Most of the thoughts I have should NOT be shared, but sometimes, a tidbit or two will emerge...something useful?  Perhaps.  Something deep?  Maybe.  Something me?  Yes.

Today I am beginning what I hope will be an interesting and sometimes useful stream of thoughts and ideas.  I would like to think that I can occasionally share an idea that you (dear reader) might find fun and new.  Is it really a guide to life?  Probably not if you are looking for the profound, the life-changing.  But it could just be that a day in a life can be changed by something as little as learning a new skill or thinking about something old in a new way.

So, here goes...

1 comment:

Billie said...

Lord yes, I heard that question from my mother a little too often!
Glad to see that you are blogging. I love it and can keep in touch with many friends and family that I would otherwise just not get around too.
Blog on, blogger!If you know anyone you'd want to share my blog with, by all means..
www.dealingwiththeelements.blogspot.com
Share away.
Big hug,
Billie