I hope you enjoy my blog...if you do, please "follow" me! XOXOXO...BettyShmetty

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I HAVE to share this most awesome post from my friend Dwija from HouseUnseen...


This is my cyber-friend Dwija (friends call her Dweej for short).  She has a blog called House Unseen. Life Unscripted.  I was lucky enough to find her by ACCIDENT while reading the blog of someone else.  You know how they (whoever THEY are) always say there are no accidents?  Well, it's certainly true in this case!

The very first post of hers that I started reading suggested that I just go right back to the beginning and start reading...so that's what I did.  I have to tell you, I ruined several tops I was wearing over the days I was reading her blog entries because I was spewing beverages through my nose while laughing so hard I nearly peed my pants!  (you would think I would learn that I shouldn't drink while reading her posts, but seriously!)

She is so eloquent and yet so funny!  Please click this link to read a post that is VERY close to my heart, and then go right back to the beginning and read her entire blog...you'll be glad you did!

Dweej, you rock!

3 comments:

Alison@Mama Wants This said...

I love Dweej too, she is ALLCAPSAWESOME!

Dwija {House Unseen} said...

Diana, will you kindly stop being so nice??? You're going to give me a big head and you know how funny stuff falls out of heads that are too big. Or so I've heard.

You = the sweetest :)

Full Spectrum Mom said...

Lovefest for Dweej. She is prolific without sacrificing quality. I am for her.