I hope you enjoy my blog...if you do, please "follow" me! XOXOXO...BettyShmetty

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Etsy Shop and a discount!

Okay everyone, I have just figured out how to show off my Etsy store on my blog.  It's so cool that I can do that!  So, in the interest of trying to get my store going a little better, I am offering a discount to anyone who purchases something THIS week (because I am leaving on vacation on Saturday, the 16th!)

I am listing some brand new stuff tonight (vintage and jewelry) so be sure to check it out.

To get this discount code for 40% off, make sure your are following my blog and then leave me a comment.  Make sure your are not commenting anonymously or I won't be able to send you the code!

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

ArtsyNina said...

The blog and shop are looking good Betty Schmetty ;)