I hope you enjoy my blog...if you do, please "follow" me! XOXOXO...BettyShmetty

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The door got shut, but the window is open!

I have another prospect in the employment arena!  I used to work for the School Police Department years ago and left to work in my own decorating business.  When I decided I wanted to go back to work last year, the  department was not hiring, but now they are.  It looks like they are going to give me a shot at a spot back in one of the schools here in the county.  I am very excited about this position because I will be working basically the same days my kids are in school and off when they are off...how perfect!  I'll keep you posted on my progress.  I should know something soon.


3 comments:

Life by Cynthia said...

Good luck to you. I hope it all works out :)

Katie @ Chicken Noodle Gravy said...

Good luck, girl!!! I'll keep all my fingers and toes crossed for ya!

Diana Burfield (BettyShmetty) said...

Thanks for the good wishes! I am excited that our lives won't be turned upside down! How much more perfect could it be? I'll be working when they are at school and off when they are...everyone wins AND I get to bring home a paycheck!