I hope you enjoy my blog...if you do, please "follow" me! XOXOXO...BettyShmetty

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Esty Shop Update...Photos of my odd handmade jewelry on a live person!

Hey!  I know that a lot of you have seen the necklaces I make which are listed in my BettyShmetty shop on Etsy.  I also know that some of them are kind of creepy since they are made out of doll parts and you are probably having a hard time EVER imagining yourself buying one...much less wearing one.

Well, here is some visual proof that although they are a little odd or unique to the extreme, they are also very wearable!!  Here's the one with the doll head...

Flower Child Necklace
Here is the one with the doll arms and legs...

Out on a Limb Necklace

The Cinderella necklace...

Late for the Ball Necklace

My little shabby chic bell necklace...

Garden Spells Necklace

And my newest addition made with genuine vintage whorehouse tokens that I bought in Georgia...

The Madam Necklace

So you see?  These necklaces CAN be worn by a real person!  Plus, they look so great and unique too!  I can absolutely guarantee you that no one else in the whole world will have one of these beauties...you will be the only fabulous one!!

Please be sure to visit my Etsy shop and come back and let me know what you think.  Also, enter this special code at checkout and receive 25% off.....BETTYSHMETTY25OFF.

4 comments:

Dwija {House Unseen} said...

Yay! So cute :)

AnnaMarie said...

Love them !! Your so talented big Sis :)

No. 7 said...

Is there no end to your talent, Betty Schmetty? :)

Diana Burfield (BettyShmetty) said...

Aww, thanks you guys! They were fun to make and I am actually glad to show them on a body cause everyone I show them to thinks that they are so weird and unwearable...I find them so much fun and I would TOTALLY wear them!