I hope you enjoy my blog...if you do, please "follow" me! XOXOXO...BettyShmetty

Monday, September 12, 2011

Why yes, yes it does make your ass look fat, because you have a fat ass!


I feel fat today.  I felt fat yesterday.  I need to do something about how I feel.  I am going to do something about how I feel...now. 

A few years ago, I did a Body for Life challenge.  I actually finished it.  It was really hard work and it was awesome!  I lost 30 pounds and looked amazing!  See for yourself...


Yes, that was about 10 years ago, so I was 10 years younger there, but still, I am WAY plumper than I would like.  Here's a recent one of me in a bathing suit.  Brace yourself.


Poor Kurt.  I don't want him to have to look at me feeling this way any more.  If I felt fabulous, things would be different.  I want to feel fabulous and fit.  I don't want to be skinny.  I like being a curvy girl (as if I could help it!) but I don't like being so soft and mushy so I'm going to change that!

Having done the Body for Life program as outlined in the book so successfully before, I am going to do it again.  When you follow the program exactly as it is written, it works.  The results I got before happened in only 12 weeks.  Can you imagine?  30 pounds in 12 weeks?  I don't know if my current age will make a difference this time, but I am going to do it.  I am going to follow the program perfectly for the next 12 weeks and see what happens.  I am starting tonight.  Tomorrow seems like too long to wait to get started.

Since my blog doesn't have a specific identity, I am going to add "weight loss" as one of the many schizophrenic personalities you will see here.  I am going to hold myself accountable to you and post something of my progress every day.  Please let me know what you think.  I could use some encouragement.  I picked a hell of a time to start this since I will be going back to work full time soon, but what I don't need any more is excuses, so I am going to make it work anyway. 

See you on the other side of the scale!

2 comments:

Heather@ That Uncomfortable Itch said...

Maybe it's something about September, but it gets a bug in my butt to get off my rear and get it in gear. Hats off to your for doing BFL! It's hard but a fabulous one to do, plus the habits stick with you.

BTW, you look fab in the bikini! Curvey girls need to stick together.

Good luck on BFL!

Diana Burfield (BettyShmetty) said...

Thanks Heather! I am doing great! It feels good to get back into working out again.