I hope you enjoy my blog...if you do, please "follow" me! XOXOXO...BettyShmetty

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Help me pick a new hairstyle...Please!!

I haven't cut my hair in 2 years.  It is getting very long.  I always wear it in a ponytail, which is fine and looks nice for work, but it gives me a headache.  I am thinking of cutting it into a long bob like this...


Of course, you have to imagine the cut on me, not Gwyneth.  I do not have super straight hair and I don't think she does either so this might work.  Or this...


I think this one is super cute, but this is a slim and petite girl too.  This one has lots of layers which is nice and a sort of side bang thing going on that I like.  Or what about this one?


I think Jessica's hair is thick like mine and I can style mine this straight.  Again, this one has no bangs.  This next one has bangs...




I think this is really adorable and I can probably pull it off with the styling, but, again, should I get the bangs?  If I was really skinny and had straight hair, I would do this...


She's so gorgeous!  Again, I really like the bangs (especially above the eyebrows like that!!) but don't know if it's quite right for me at my age.

What do you think?  I could really use some help here!!  Please comment with your opinion.  Once I have decided and get the cut, I'll post a picture. 

3 comments:

Billie said...

You are so dang crazy!
Almost each hairstyle is the same... with or without bangs and require "styling". That is a word in my vocabulary that is an equivalent to work. It usually means that the hairdresser makes my hair look great when I walk out of the salon but I always manage to make it look like a trailer park version. Of course, living bald for a while will change your perspective. And talk about low maintenance! I vote for re-thinking your choice and go for low maintenance with the type of, by the way, gorgeous hair you have. You are a strong personality. Your eyes are so powerful and blue. You're thick, full of body hair gives you the Oomph you need to balance your features. Katie Holmes doesn't hold a candle to you with the straightest, sleekest hair or skinny little bag a bones ass. And I don't know, but Tom Cruise has gotten too weird for me to even think he's all that anymore.
And try some long, thick bangs. You can use accessories to play with them and they will grow out quickly if you don't like them. )
Okay... get to looking and I'll be watching. You crack me up!

Gia said...

I'll vote for jessica simpson's. Man, I'm trying to grow my hair out and its taking foreverrrrrrrr. So part of me wants to vote "dont cut it at all!!!"

Anonymous said...

I've been reading along bettyshmetty and just kinda perusing the chats. The hair thing firstly we need to see you with the hair down. The meg ryan 90's chop w/o the roots would be sweet, it is short, maybe not so comfy for someone saying goodbye to sumptuous long blonde head turning hair. Oh the photo of the brunette betty, please NO brown hair it's sacreligious to do that on such a born blonde.
Ps k. Holmes spent about at least one hour to get the megan fox look. Mrs. Cruise is cute but does not even remotely have the foxy look they acheived through hollywood magic makeup.