I hope you enjoy my blog...if you do, please "follow" me! XOXOXO...BettyShmetty

Saturday, August 17, 2013

I've hit a new low

How can I possibly describe how good it feels to be in control of my body?  I feel so good.  I feel amazing and light.  Holy crap!  I feel SKINNY! 

I am by no means skinny...but I am feeling so slim!  So far, I've lost 18.5 pounds.  I am more than half way to my goal of 33 pounds.  I have hit a landmark on the scale.  A new decade.  I feel like I have my life back.

It's more than the number on the scale, it's how my body feels at this new low.  I am running and working out with weights.  I feel strong.  I feel healthy.  I am eating a vegetarian diet and using vegan protein powder from Arbonne to supplement two of my meals during the day.  I consider those to be snacks.  My other meals consist of fruits and vegetables and some (a few) whole grains and nuts.

I am well on my way and I feel great about it.  I can't see going back.  I have a new attitude about all of it.  I am thinking long term.  I am thinking about how I'll look in a year instead of trying to lose it all by next month.  I am thinking in terms of being healthy and fit and able for the rest of my life.  I am not trying to starve myself or make myself into anyone anybody else thinks I should be.  I am honestly doing this for me.  For a change.

No comments: